Friday, April 20, 2018

EDIT: Taylor Swift's Coffee Date With Tony Conti; Tangible Proof Of (Heart) Resurrection #taylordatetony #wcw



* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* John, Thomas, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony #IamThomas

+------Taylor Swift's Coffee Date With Tony Conti; Tangible Proof Of (Heart) Resurrection

Taylor a date with you’d be,

initially, pure incredulity; My love-
life nailed (by years’ girls’ rejections)
as to a tree on Golgotha between two
savages, its body spectacularly 
mauled (by whips, Roman-spears of 
impatient despairing). But…the steam 
of our Starbucks coffee’d rise as 
morning myst above my heart's
emptied tomb. Your smile, then, a 
miraculous entry into the locked,
shuttered room of romantic doubt.
A kiss from your soft lips (Virgin-born,
your two blue eyes two gemstones
snatched from angels in heaven at birth)
like proof of female sincerity, like me 
rubbing wounds of nails in hands, scars
of slits of spear-tips in ribs healed. 
Our shared gazing'd be my newfound 
ironclad belief in resurrection of dreams.   
 

------John 20:24-29
 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.” A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!” Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

No comments: