Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Greater Part


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Luke, Mary, Martha, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #IamMary

+-----The Greater Part; Mary's Thoughts As She Sat At Jesus' Feet

Sometimes…I liken Hebrew hearts
shackled en masse
by Captivity’s
Caesarian chains, to Atlas;
Censured by Zeus, damned to
bear a burden impossible. Every single
day. The weight of sky and heaven–
the expectation of King David’s reign
again- weighing on our shoulders.
Under Blood Moons, I sob for Eden
lost. But presently, nothing like that.
The prophesied Savior visits. Balm
for our deep scars, the rebel to
to upend Tiberius: Jesus.
Freedom hunted, my heart is so full. 

------Luke 10:38-42
Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

No comments: