Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Taylor Swift Wrestling Tony Conti Out Of Singleness #taylordatetony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Moses, Jacob, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #taylordatetony

+-------Taylor Swift Wrestling Tony Conti Out Of Singleness

Taylor, my heart, a man weary at night,
reposing
after an arduous trek on singleness’s
path: Jacob, hopeful progenitor of
romantic nations yet loveless. And
you an angel chasing- eyes of sapphire,
relics of paradise, soft lips like
the leaves that bud on the Tree
of Life’s branches, blonde hair like
golden silk on Archangel’s spindles
– jostling me awake, challenging me
from girl dreariness, my complacent soul
in your headlock of new ideals. Feathers
flying, dust, rocks scattered. If you took me
to Starbucks, a grueling wrestling bout;
a fight for my belief in finding a date.
If we kissed, you touching my doubt
like the hollow of my thigh at joy's dawn.
Blessing me with a new name
for falling in love- Your Boyfriend/Israel.
Me then limping happily with a staff.

------Genesis 32:24-29
And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there.

No comments: