Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Simon Of Cyrene; Taylor Swift Carrying Tony Conti's Cross Of Singleness #taylordatetony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Mark, Simon, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #taylordatetony #TaylorisSimon

+-----Simon Of Cyrene; Taylor Swift Carrying Tony Conti's Cross Of Singleness

Taylor, my singleness is
a huge hunk of cedar, pine
across my shoulders, hewn
by silly girls, Roman soldiers
unsavory. Their dating denials
are the jeering throaty din
of a crowd faithless, mucus shot
from callous cracked lips, metal laced
whip tips rending flesh bits from
my soul’s back. But babes, your
smile is the greatest comfort on
winding roads of Golgotha (loneliness).
Your bright blue eyes like crystals
illuminating the Way. If you took me
to Starbucks, kissed me…like blessed
hands lifting this cross off my back,
sharing lovelorn pain as if your own. 

------Mark 15:20-22
And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him. And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross. And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is, being interpreted, The place of a skull.

No comments: