Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Tony Conti's Dating Life With An Issue Of Blood; Taylor Swift's Cure #taylordatetony



* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
*Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #taylordatetony

+------Tony Conti's Dating Life With An Issue Of Blood; Taylor Swift's Cure

Taylor, singleness is
my heart’s lingering inability
to be peripatetic fully- a
Hebrew woman, slave of Rome,
ritually unclean/diseased; My rejection
from girls, a continuous stream
of her blood pooling in alleyways, stains
on Galilean back streets lonely. At
night, wailing at the moon the
way wolves howl when hungered
weeks. But babes! Your entrancing
smile a cloak (you don always, Savior
of my love life. Your cerulean eyes,
soft lips like an angel like one Virgin-
Born…and you’re tall). A date with
you at Starbucks, a kiss over coffee
…my romantic soul reaching out
to touch its edge.
I’d get up and run freely. Loved.

------Matthew 9:20-22
Just then a woman who had been subject to bleeding for twelve years came up behind him and touched the edge of his cloak. She said to herself, “If I only touch his cloak, I will be healed.” Jesus turned and saw her. “Take heart, daughter,” he said, “your faith has healed you.” And the woman was healed at that moment.

No comments: