Tuesday, November 28, 2017

The One Chosen


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Luke, Anna, Joseph, Mary, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #IamAnna

+------The One Chosen; The Prophet Anna's Words To The Crowds After Meeting Baby Jesus In The Temple 

When I saw his face,
I felt the barge of
emotion of the Greeks
as mythoi boast
of Dionysus…a god pulsing (once)
with blood of mortals. A man, like them,
but with kinship, inspiring, of Mount
Olympus…yet for us Hebrews sans
the debauchery. In his eyes, pure,
I saw a reflected shadow (crowned)
from another world of a Caesar more
pure, David’s resurrection in our
time….sprung from the Womb of
a Virgin Mother. Yes, today I saw,
finally, proof of salvation, this
corrupt Roman empire toppled.


------Luke 2:36-38
There was also a prophet, Anna, the daughter of Penuel, of the tribe of Asher. She was very old; she had lived with her husband seven years after her marriage, and then was a widow until she was eighty-four. She never left the temple but worshiped night and day, fasting and praying. Coming up to them at that very moment, she gave thanks to God and spoke about the child to all who were looking forward to the redemption of Jerusalem.

No comments: