Thursday, November 9, 2017

Tony Conti Speaking (Of Coffee) For The First Time; The Healing Presence Of Taylor Swift #taylordatetony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+-----Tony Conti Speaking (Of Coffee) For The First Time; The Healing Presence Of Taylor Swift

Taylor, my single heart is
a Hebrew man in Galilee
intending to talk (of dating)
but with deadened tongue; 
My desire for café-words- Penelope
years’ weaving a web at the loom
waiting for Odysseus, perceiving it
as forever. But babes, your smile
a Virgin-Born Savior on the horizon.
Your blue eyes, celestial radiance
of impartation of language miraculous.   
Coffee with you at Starbucks’d be
speech of romance kindly bequeathed,
my soul’s guttural primordial passion of joy
loosed, finally. If we kissed, vibrations of
soundwaves
spread from the mouth of a mute, driving
out the demons of past rejections.
The crowd of girls who dissed
me’d say “Nothing like this has ever
been seen in Israel.” The haters’d
murmur “It is by the prince of
demons that [she] drives out demons.”
But I’d speak “#taylordatetony” ….for
the first time. Happily.

------Matthew 9:32-34
While they were going out, a man who was demon-possessed and could not talk was brought to Jesus. And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, “Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel.” But the Pharisees said, “It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons.”

No comments: