Thursday, September 8, 2016

Come Follow Me #DiscoveringChrist


* Jesus pray for me
* Matthew pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #IamJesus #DiscoveringChrist

+--------Come Follow Me; Jesus’ Invitation to Simon and Andrew

And we’ve had this conversation
before, in dreams it seems… you
slouched on a plank near the stern
of your innermost longing, drifting
with sighs, tossing a net
of hopefulness in an expectant sea,
praying just once to haul in full
creels of fish of meaning. I’d whisk by
airily, and offer the answers
you’d always been searching for.
And now Im (really) here: to jar you
from sleep, to invite you to know
a life worth living. (To Discover Christ.)


------Matthew 4:18-20
And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.

No comments: