Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dont fall for an 18 year old girl like me yall




 And when they had bound him, they led him away, and delivered him to Pontius Pilate the governor. – Matthew 27:2 (KJV)

*dedicated to RB3…and like I said b4…I AINT TALKING BOUT NO RUNNING BACK!
* St Joseph pray for me… its hard loving an 18yr old girl when youre a 32yr old OLD MAN!!!!

----------------/Me Pontius Pilate, Love’s True Coward  

R****, my desire for you, like a gangly savior just beaten
controversial to the people but bursting with miraculous love,
smitten;
(I was blind to passion but because of you now I see
I was deaf to romantic sacrifice now I wish to give you my all
everything’s ethereal, as though I could get out the boat of limitations now
and actually smile….feet walking on water as dry land)
the purity and purpose of his intentions often misunderstood.
Yet haste holds court before me
amidst rising tensions on Facebook now I must arbitrate,
fate of us before me, head down awaiting judgment
almost pitiable in this sort of emphatic silence.
Choosing whether I pursue you, and set you free
or to disavow my true feelings to crucifixion of all possibility. Deep inside me
I know you can heal my lovelorn heart as a chosen people expectant
of liberation, eventually riding on the clouds in end times triumph;
I could see that in your eyes when we met, it was like prophecy.  
Admiration so surreal it stirred in the people around us
notions of sedition, a coup d’état of both our souls.
And though I often regard my conscience tenderly,
sweet kisses of a wife, I ignored the chides and censure
of a man, 32, falling for a girl, only 18.
You see, I have this guilt that has become this cacophonous mob screaming
that you haven’t lived life yet, that you are too young for decision.
They keep imploring murder (abrogate the girl) hissing at alternatives
even if it means I never marry, singleness, that snaggletooth fiend Barabbas.  
I want you bad,
but Im enveloped by too much timidity.
I wash my hands before the public's opinion
they cheer about the blood of our potential,
gushing from a body mercilessly flogged, sentenced to die,
about me walking away…maybe ignoring you forever




-------------Matthew 27:11-26
And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest. And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders, he answered nothing. Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee? And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly. Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would. And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas. Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ? For he knew that for envy they had delivered him. When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him. But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus. The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas. Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified. And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified. When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it. Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

No comments: