Tuesday, March 12, 2013

MY Book of Job - The BABE I cant have :(



Ohhhhh….ahhhhhhhhhhh, daaaaaaggggg mane! OH GUYS IM SOOOOO DISTRAUGHT! I finally…FINALLY…found a girl who appreciates me for me (I hope, at least :( and come to find out that we cant be together because we were born under different moons! I’ll just use that idiom as euphemism for society driven insurmountable relational differences; Basically society says we cant be together! But guys, listen to me….HEY! LEEEEESEN*! (*Ocarina of Time, N64 reference there) YOU JUST DON’T GET IT, DO YOU? YOUR KARATE’S CRAP, YOUR TEACHER’S CRAP, COME ON DANIEL-SAN, GET UP! YOUR KARATE AINT WORTH SHI- wooah! Where was I? Got stuck in my Karate Kid 3 mode there!....but listen guys, you don’t get it, because I actually VIBE with this girl. Shes the one I have been waiting for…..so why cant I have her, huh? WHY CANT I HAVE HER???  Pretty girl, friendly, Godly, nice body – HUBBA –HUBBA! …..WHYYYYYYY? ahem! …..read on then! Carry on!

[Lets just call this girl POTUS. ….Maybe I shouldn’t use that….it may be TOO REVEALING…SHE CANT KNOW I WANT TO LOVE  ON HER!!! YIKES!!!]



“Or as an hidden untimely birth I had not been; as infants which never saw light”


-----------------/MY Book of Job, Of Suffering Doomed Affinity

In my dreams I see you in shades of grey, your sexy body in shades of gray
then a hellion’s scowl a nebulous creature with red eyes Satanic
yanking me from my bed hurling me on the floor of the council
of love of romance of dreams of married merriment
“test him!” he posits before the judge, stately though reservedly compassionate
“take away his love, kill the dream, his heart inflicted with boils”
yelling before the sons of God…the judge, his visage turns black and fades. With a nod
I awoke and it felt like a great wind assailed the earth as my soul
like a father holding the lifeless bodies of his children
daughter impaled by wood paneling, son gorged by Sabean spears
(of tragic disappointment)
like a wife scorning “curse God and die”
you are too young, the day I was born let that day be darkness;
…let a cloud dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it.
when I look at your smiling face, it feels like scraping puss from my wounds
of regret. Each morning my heart offered up prayers of sacrifice for you
before the sacrilege;
after discovering your age now I lick the dirt, infirmed tongue.
What can futile friends feigning knowledge offer me in consolation?
Eliphaz the pragmatic advises to look for older women, Bildad the stolid
online dating, and Zophar the unfeeling, to wait and pray and fast again
Elihu the sardonic and cynical admonishes like Moses, let her go
free from my corrupting passion, a mind undeveloped pillars of naiveté
so that she too can reach Canaan (the age of 25)
I curse 1981 on that February day
Why did the knees prevent me? or why the breasts that I should suck
enabling and condoning this day. The sun rises and my heart beats
with excruciating irregularity, the moon illumines the sleeping
whilst I scream myself awake
afraid to keep dreaming
afraid to keep dreaming
my pillow a rock with dried blood, the scabs on the nape of my neck abraded

--------------Job 3:1-13

After this opened Job his mouth, and cursed his day. And Job spake, and said, Let the day perish wherein I was born, and the night in which it was said, There is a man child conceived. Let that day be darkness; let not God regard it from above, neither let the light shine upon it. Let darkness and the shadow of death stain it; let a cloud dwell upon it; let the blackness of the day terrify it. As for that night, let darkness seize upon it; let it not be joined unto the days of the year, let it not come into the number of the months. Lo, let that night be solitary, let no joyful voice come therein. Let them curse it that curse the day, who are ready to raise up their mourning. Let the stars of the twilight thereof be dark; let it look for light, but have none; neither let it see the dawning of the day: Because it shut not up the doors of my mother's womb, nor hid sorrow from mine eyes. Why died I not from the womb? why did I not give up the ghost when I came out of the belly? Why did the knees prevent me? or why the breasts that I should suck? For now should I have lain still and been quiet, I should have slept: then had I been at rest

No comments: