Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Levitical Date With Taylor Swift #TaylorDateTony






--------------/A Levitical Date With Taylor Swift (Oh Please Date Me...!): Taylor's Atoning Love

Taylor I want to see you
like a vagrant people, whose former home forsaken
wants a true house (and hearth) and wants to see their God
the tenor of His voice like healing oil balm for weary traveling;
the scars on their back still fresh from Egypt, the whips
and scolding of stolid slave drivers. Not palliative but genuine and lasting
my musing on our date like purification rituals beckoning your divine presence
in the Promised Land
like me and you holding hands, kissing. My sorrow laden soul is a goat
my heart full of zealous loyalty a calf and a lamb
offered on the altar of my love for you
I must barbarize my sorrow, with a holy knife of anticipation
blood gushing on my priestly robes
forsaking the error of my ways: chasing after women who were not you;
the wounds from callous women still bleeding
droplets falling from the flat wooden surface, Holy of Holies 
....and torches
fire fanatical, fierce and fearsome of passion devours my heart
black smoke of the smitten rises, offered before you whole
my mind, my body, my spirit
the harrowing shrills and braying of calves stark reminders of a life forever lost:
the life I had before I fell hard for you
watching you at the Grammys, your music videos (22), hearkening to your music
was like an epiphany. My eyes opened; I am a sinner before you
fallen, poor, irrelevant in Hollywood and insulting to your caliber.
Let my desire (raging) [and this poem] be my offering of atonement
your blonde hair, beguiling eyes
like cleansing

(before I see God face to face)


#TaylorDateTony – OH TAYLOR, BABY! DAAAARRRLING! PLEASE DATE ME! EMAIL ME AT THEJESUSMETAPHOR@YAHOO.COM
@JESUSMETAPHOR ON TWITTER! HARRY STYLES MADE A MISTAKE…..NOW ALLOW ME TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
OH TAYLOR!  




---------------/Leviticus 9:1-8
And it came to pass on the eighth day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel; And he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering, without blemish, and offer them before the Lord. And unto the children of Israel thou shalt speak, saying, Take ye a kid of the goats for a sin offering; and a calf and a lamb, both of the first year, without blemish, for a burnt offering; Also a bullock and a ram for peace offerings, to sacrifice before the Lord; and a meat offering mingled with oil: for to day the Lord will appear unto you. And they brought that which Moses commanded before the tabernacle of the congregation: and all the congregation drew near and stood before the Lord. And Moses said, This is the thing which the Lord commanded that ye should do: and the glory of the Lord shall appear unto you. And Moses said unto Aaron, Go unto the altar, and offer thy sin offering, and thy burnt offering, and make an atonement for thyself, and for the people: and offer the offering of the people, and make an atonement for them; as the Lord commanded. Aaron therefore went unto the altar, and slew the calf of the sin offering, which was for himself.

No comments: