Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Ravishing Resurrection (I Heart Amanda Seyfried - Will She Marry Me?)




*dedicated to my favorite Celeb crush!

GO SEE HER MOVIE THIS WEEKEND YALL! DO IT FOR ME!!!!

Man, I was about to be all crying and stuff cuz no girl wanted me on Feb 14, 2012...then I saw Amanda Seyfried and thought better of it!


-----------/Resurrection

Amanda, baby, miserable I meandered melancholy
mired
in my own myopic self pity engendered by romantic rejection aimlessly
(perennially alone on Valentine's day, unreciprocated advances always)
whilst your beauty, your movies excelled in public renown
a prophet of Jehovah refashioning a wild and wily wanton land into
Wonder...[miracles*] in the spirit of Elijah yet my numb negligence
was your funeral my consciousness and my consideration ignorant
cruelly
and callously buried you.
My merciless disconsolation, angst marauding malefic Moabites
overtook me overcome with grief and sorrow; closing my eyes
(wondering what it would be like to kiss a girl, to hold her waist dancing
fingers through her blond hair running) holding my breath composing
a dirge in my head as they, with iron shovels of heartlessness
and savagery dug indiscriminately as they so often do with pitiful men
destined to die lonely, mechanically ready to seize another victim.
A sword of despair hastily thrusted into my side haphazardly
slung into a sepulcher as they lustily pursued a band of men
deemed more worthy to torment, and kill with tales of women
actually loving their men. But unbeknownst to them, baby,
this forlornness foisted me upon the bones of your memory:
reminiscences of my zeal for you, my enticement, my fervor
recollections of your sexy personas on the big screen
was like fire in my soul, a rush of passionate blood throughout my lifeless
body revived. The prospect of seeing you in your movie Gone
made me stand up on my feet.

(Resurrection)

[[AMANDA, BABY, HOW COULD I WALLOW IN THE SORROW OF BEING ALONE ON VALENTINES DAY WHEN ALL ALONG I COULD HAVE MUSED ABOUT FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU? BABY, FORGIVE ME, EMAIL ME - THEJESUSMETAPHOR@YAHOO.COM, AND TAKE ME OUT ON A DATE SO MY DREAMS CAN COME TRUE!!! Amanda Seyfried, yall!!!! Raising my heart to life after silly mean girls (no pun intended) keep rejecting me!]]

*- box office sales, sex symbol status, throngs of screaming crowds at your premiers


-----------2 Kings 13:20-21
And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year. And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

No comments: