Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A Groom Resurrected



* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* John, Mary, Holy Church pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TheBridegroom

+------A Groom Resurrected;The Words Of The Bridegroom To Jesus At The Wedding In Cana

And my heart has now known
Dionysus, its hopes murdered
by Titans of disappointment,
torn asunder; My death, my
bride bereft of wine. Last night
I pledged to her the stars
but now this odium: a listless
party dragging on. Yet my gratitude
for you, resurrection. Your words like
Promise’s resplendent rays
dispelling romantic crepuscular light, David
dancing before the Ark. With my
marriage perishing-behold the god of Wine!
Rather the God of Israel Soon United (drunk
with joy)…who…smiles at 6 stone water
jars and makes all things sweet again.

------John 2:9-10
and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not know where it was from, but the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside and said, “Everyone serves the fine wine first, and then the cheap wine after the guests are drunk. But you have saved the fine wine until now!”

No comments: