Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Taylor Swift's Calling Of Tony Conti (To Love) #TaylorDateTony



* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+------Taylor Swift's Calling Of Tony Conti (To Love) 

And Taylor what is single
life but nets of interwoven
twine, my heart like two
fishers dawdling for
a girl’s smile. On a coracle
romantic-drifting, peering down
through dark obscurities of
female rejection as into
a lake for fish expecting schools
of dating hope to swirl beneath
the hull; Atop the Sea of Galilee
moved by breezes of nihilism.
But babes, I imagine you
saving me – your blue eyes
like the pure, unsullied sky
in Heaven, your tall frame
silhouetted by the rising sun of
my dreams fulfilled. Finally. You
taking me to Starbucks’d be like
you walking to me on Love’s shores.
Extending a hand to my soul
(over coffee), beckoning
“Come, follow me [as my boyfriend].”

-----Matthew 4:18-20
As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” At once they left their nets and followed him.

No comments: