Sunday, June 25, 2017

Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani In 2017


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #IamJesus

+------Eli Eli Lama Sabachthani In 2017; Jesus' Thoughts Crucified 

This is Job, leprous. Eye
to scaled red-eye with
Leviathan’s scorn (exchanging
sneers) waves of
affliction drenching him
in Uz trying to fathom a sin
he never committed. This is David
unable to sleep haunted by
visions of Uriah, his sweat
like blood of a different scent of
another man; restless turning,
dreaming -God’s recrimination an
arrow piercing the canopy. As I peer
down at Golgotha’s coarse mobs, nail/
crown of thorn pangs, to my right,
left: a murderer, thief. My God, how
did I get here? I once reclined on your
bosom in Heaven….surrounded
by the angels.

-----Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

No comments: