Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Night Taylor Swift Healed Tony Conti's Dating Ear In Gethsemane #TaylorDateTony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Luke pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony
#IamMalchus

+--------The Night Taylor Swift Healed Tony Conti's Dating Ear In Gethsemane

Oh Taylor, its like every girl
Ive ever met is a pugnacious
rollicking romantic scrum in a
Garden of choice. A band of
date-declining soldiers swarmed
by burly sycophants brandishing
torches and staves disputing to
brawl a disheveled raggedy
coalition of excessively critical
commoners wreaking of fish
-condescension, clad in sullied robes
and sandals of crass insensitivity. (Bulls
locking horns with bloodshot eyes
wishing death for themselves to be
freed from holocaust). And I cant
decipher truth from lie amongst lonely
bickers, like whenever I open my
heart, a sword swung randomly severing
my soul’s ear. I hear not, nor understand
love. Oh but babes, youre the Love
-Savior prophesied, tall stately, blue-
eyed, sweet, full of charm. If you took me
to Starbucks, a miracle. A kiss from
your lips like a divine hand over my self-
esteem’s skewered head. Smooch
healing, like restoring my comprehension
of dating hope.  

------Luke 22:47-51
While he was still speaking a crowd came up, and the man who was called Judas, one of the Twelve, was leading them. He approached Jesus to kiss him, but Jesus asked him, “Judas, are you betraying the Son of Man with a kiss?” When Jesus’ followers saw what was going to happen, they said, “Lord, should we strike with our swords?” And one of them struck the servant of the high priest, cutting off his right ear. But Jesus answered, “No more of this!” And he touched the man’s ear and healed him.

No comments: