Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Taylor Swift Exorcising Tony Conti's Dateless Legion


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Mark pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+--------Taylor Swift Exorcising Tony Conti's Dateless Legion 

Oh Taylor, a vagrant, dateless
life has made my heart feral, odious,
bearded, unshaven. Emotional
fingernails unshorn. It is a man insane
so aggravated by rejection's thick
doubly reinforced chains they're
futile to restrain hands and
feet; Night and day love’s yearning
like self-inflicted gashes with morose
sharp stones, eliciting pained cries of
“TAYLORRRR SWIFTTTT!!!” bathed by
a lachrymose glow of a sinister moon,
“SAVE ME.” And I imagine you in
Romance’s boat rebuking, drifting to me
with blonde hair, blue eyes of Heaven,
soft angel lips to save. If you took
me to Starbucks, 'Legion' of lonely
thoughts would flee me fearing torture….
your kiss like projecting my single life into
pigs of irrelevance, hurling themselves
off the precipice of all stupid girls forgotten.

------Mark 5:1-12
They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes. When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an impure spirit came from the tombs to meet him. This man lived in the tombs, and no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain. For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him. Night and day among the tombs and in the hills he would cry out and cut himself with stones. When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. He shouted at the top of his voice, “What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? In God’s name don’t torture me!” For Jesus had said to him, “Come out of this man, you impure spirit!” Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” “My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.” And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area. A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. The demons begged Jesus, “Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them.”

No comments: