Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Taylor Swift's Spittle Of Divinity In Tony Conti's Heart Eyes #TaylorDateTony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Mark pray for me
* Saints pray for me
* Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+--------Taylor Swift's Spittle Of Divinity In Tony Conti's Heart Eyes 

Oh Taylor, my emotions
are an indigent threadbare throng
of pitiable Hebrews, imploring
your aid for my heart as a blind
and hapless, helpless man. I have
forgotten what true love looks like,
romantic rejection -a skyline
abandoned by stars for other
galaxies - has shuttered my sight,
a black, spectral blotch on passion's
irises gazing. If only your sympathy
had hands: divine fingers of emotive
clarity, if only your blonde-haired-
blue-eyed-beauty was spittle
of charm shot directly in my soul’s
eyes! If you took me to Starbucks,
a piercing of loneliness’s veil, traces
of hope’s sunlight Savior dispellling
blindness, silhouettes of my dating
potential as men as trees, walking.
Then, a kiss. It would be your final
miracle touch, completely restoring
my love life’s vision.    

------Mark 8:22-25
And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw ought. And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking. After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

No comments: