Wednesday, April 1, 2015

TONY AND JESUS DRANKIN!!!!!

YO  AYO, AYO YALL….PUT YALL LIGHTERS UP FOR THIS ONE!!! YALL GOTTA PUT YALL LIGHTERS UP FOR THIS ONE DAWWWGGG. YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYAN???? YO DOOOO, YO DOOOO IVE ALWAYS BEEN FASCINATED WITH THE NEW WINE JESUS TALKED ABOUT DRINKING…YOU KNOW IN THE KINGDOM? WHAT DOES DAT MEAN SON? OOOOOO. OOOOOOO!!! IM SO FASCINATED WITH DRANKING THAT STUFF BOY!!!! I BET YOU IT TASTES WAAAAAAY BETTA THAN THE BEST BOTTLE OF HENNY DAAAWWWGGGG!!!!

[The Setting:  The room prepared and furnished for Jesus and His Disciples before His Passover Meal. Tony and Jesus sit across one another, seated on the floor at the large rectangular table. Two white candles, and four cups of clay suffused with wine serve as a decorative centerpiece]

Jesus:  Tony for a moment, just a moment sit with me, kick back and enjoy our time together as catharsis.

Tony: But Jesus I want to get married and I keep getting rejected by these girls man! Plus, plus, I got these haters out here that want to sabotage everything I do, nah mean? A brother cant have peace no way no how dawg. Plus Im in debt, and I got peoples around me dissing da Catholic Church thinking Ive gone apostate….and then…..

Jesus (interrupting): Tony….just imagine, for just a few moments that this moment between us will extend into eternity. These things you concern yourself with, though important, are fleeting. This

(Jesus holds up the fourth cup and quickly drinks before yielding it to Tony and then breathing on him)

Jesus(continuing): Is Truth. This is Reality. You were made to live your life for me and in Me. That is the only way you or anyone else can be authentically happy. I am the hole in your heart that you think was caused by the lack of everything else you desire. Once you understand this…you wont need all the rest, although I will be happy to give you a wife and help you endure and/or conquer all the rest in Due Time.

Tony (drinking the wine): ………………………………..  

No comments: