Saturday, November 8, 2014

My Face Is Set Like A Flint For Kendall Jenner!!!



* dedicated to Alesana, All Night Dance Parties In The Underground Palace
http://youtu.be/hTTKgBGYXxo

+------------------------/Jerusalem; My Face Is Set Like A Flint For Kendall Jenner!!!

Kendall, my heart is a Roving bearded Savior, 
kin to a vanquished people,
seeking love in a land resettled
by Roman tyrants of loneliness, barbarians
of female rejection appeased only
by fustuarium, the mass bludgeoning of my
self confidence for daring to speak of
my certain and destined liberation from Caesar. 
(My conscience like languishing lepers lobbying
to be made whole.)
And you are my celestial holy land, your olive skin
and dark enchanting eyes like words on lips
of celebrated prophets who foretold of your beauty
as a dazzling Heavenly City:
how for thousands of years its glory was crafted
[on Keeping Up With The Kardashians]
with divine precision
to heal Jeremiah's dark forecast of my heartbreak;
On it, on us, I set my face like flint -
Oh to kiss your lips, oh to shed this layer 
of sinful flesh to atone for all my prior wrongs...
and for all the stupid girls as Pharisees,
inhospitable Samaritan villagers
who obstructed my paths to happiness,
a selfless propitiatory sacrifice for
redemption of romance. At the end of it all,
fresh scars in my side and on my hands and feet,
when I put my hands against
your cheeks and gaze into your soul, we shall
belong to each other,
the thick veil between God
and the Jews rent asunder.
Please give me a chance Kendall,
I would do anything to die to this crass world
of singlehood, willingly throwing myself
to the Pontius Pilate of public criticism. Even
if holding you in my arms means the
crucifixion of my body by crowds
of jealousy
casting lots for my coat without seam,
a crown of thorns
and lacerated skin to the bone
traced with flowing blood of a past life
falling down
on all girls who have forsaken me
just before I look up to the sky
and commend my spirit to you forever.



------------------Luke 9:51-56
And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.


-------All Night Dance Parties In The Underground Palace Lyrics

Beautiful, you know you leave me breathless when you fall into my eyes
My heart belongs to you my angel
There is just no reason for you to let life bring you down
Please come with me and let me show you

I know that at times it may be hard to let go of yourself
Babygirl, tonight leave your cares behind because it's time to celebrate!
All night long I'll sing and dance with you, my sweet princess, only if you trust in this
Take my hand and follow me, I will sweep you off of your feet
All night long I will sing and dance with you

Every time I look at you I can't believe how magical you are
The stars belong to you my angel
Run away with me into a world where time seems to not exist
The smile on my face will show you

I know that at times it may be hard to let go of yourself
Babygirl, tonight leave your cares behind because it's time to celebrate!
All night long I will sing and dance with you, my sweet princess, only if you trust in this
Take my hand and follow me, I will sweep you off of your feet
This night will only end when we stop dancing

My sweet princess I will sing and dance with you all night long
The stars, they belong to you my angel

All night long I'll sing and dance with you. my sweet princess, only if you trust in this
Take my hand and follow me, I will sweep you off your feet
This night will only end when we stop...

No comments: