Monday, January 12, 2009

The Girl In The Dentist's Office From Tehran (not in the picture, thats Miss Iran!) Man She's Like 10 Plagues Man.




Oh, yall....I gotta vent! There is this fine...wait. I mean fiiiiiiinnnneeeee girl at my dentists' office; She's the receptionist and she makes my legs quiver! Shes from Tehran and she blows my mind. Okay, so yeah I still like Jennifer aka J-Def, because she is hot to DEF! But this babe at the dentist office makes me want to keep eating sweets because I just cant wait 6 months to see her again...I need a cavity, yall!

I hope Ahmadinejad dont catch feelings for this, but I might have to take one home with me, dawg! For all you Christians, I mean home to her house to court her and ask her parents for permission to date! Marriage is in the air yall. Can a girl from Tehran like a guy from the mean streets of PG County?

Now I only say the streets were mean, because most people in PG streets who are mean, were mean to me! Anyway, check out my poem to my boo from Tehran. Shes so sweet she makes me want to get a root canal of the heart! Get it? ha ha ha? eeeehhhhhh........oh well

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[///////////////////////////////////////////

And Joseph made the sons of Israel swear an oath and said, "God will surely come to your aid..." (Gen 50:25)
-----------------[You Were Israel, and I was Pharaoh. I Cant Let You Go, Girl]--------------------------
Look," he said to his people, "the Israelites have become much too numerous for us. Come, we must deal shrewdly with them or they will become even more numerous and, if war breaks out, will join our enemies, fight against us and leave the country." (Exodus 1:9-10)






You are like the chosen people..
too numerous....and
promises made to Abraham
but in my heart in your presence is like
threats of war from neighboring provinces
coupled with mutiny from within my spirit
(you have too much leverage to hurt me)
it scares me but somberly I concede
I just cant afford to let you go

Your nationality is like Moses
my nationality is like Aaron traveling from foreign soil
heralding messages
with the conviction of a God named I AM sent to
persuade me to free you
(to drop the idea of us married)
but the thought of such a travesty angers me
it hardens my heart
strengthens my resolve
reaffirms my will
(you are just too beautiful)

When I leave the dentist's office
its horrible!
even the water I drink tastes like blood
and I am surrounded by loneliness like a cacophony of frog croaks
even in my bedroom when I sleep
my tears are gnats, my love letters to you flies
my dreams of kissing you, lice
my food is spoiled
and my skin breaks out in boils
me without you is like walking outside everyday
with no umbrella
with loud thunder and hail

Baby, how can I leave you? How can I let
your memory pass before me unimpeded?
even if I get cavities that eat my wealth like locusts
even if the sun never shines again and I stumble in perpetual dark
or if I lost all my teeth like my only son...
it would never convince me to forsake my love for you
and Im killing myself with unreasonable expectations
I know

(..........but still)



--------------------------
Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. You are to say everything I command you, and your brother Aaron is to tell Pharaoh to let the Israelites go out of his country. But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my miraculous signs and wonders in Egypt, he will not listen to you. Then I will lay my hand on Egypt and with mighty acts of judgment I will bring out my divisions, my people the Israelites. And the Egyptians will know that I am the LORD when I stretch out my hand against Egypt and bring the Israelites out of it." [Exodus 7:1-5]

No comments: