Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thoughts After Driving Home from Georgetown


Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations...Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom....Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days [Psalm 90]



-------------[To Whom It May Concern - Jesus Is The Best]
*Dedicated to Underoath - To Whom It May Concern*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hX5S7JfEi0
---10:30PM November 2, 2008---



I respect You
because You see me for who I am.....

Not for feats in the past
good or evil
not for notables I'll achieve
or what Im becoming, have yet to become, or have been

in my eyes, or the eyes of those around me
not for words said in anguish, haste, hate or passion
but because
every night You watch me (Proverbs 15:3)
and love me
when I'm all alone
and want to cry because at times I feel spurned
worthless
unwanted
ugly

And it permeates my entire being
so in my subconscious mind I have this
peace, preternatural
and I know this moment that the pangs
You endured for me
whips and spitting, jeering and mocking
bleeding and sighing, alienation and abandonment (Psalm 22)
can not be washed clean like Pilate's stained hands
never forgotten
because when I sleep

You remain

and when I sin

You remain

and when I pray for a wife

You remain

and when friends ditch me

You remain

and when people judge me

You remain

Its 10:49pm...and I can already hear the Spirit
telling me what poems to write next
and to pray the Rosary
to spend times with Him in quiet
and which books of the Bible to read next
and I feel like Im part of a team or something
that Im never alone or something

and this Voice inside my head never stops
and this Love I feel













----------------------

Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God sent for the redemption of fallen mankind I believe You died for my sins and on the third day walked away from death freely
I believe You are Lord and Savior
In You, Love and dreams never die.
-One [10:54pm - November 2, 2008]

-----------------------------

No comments: