Friday, November 2, 2018

Alexandra Daddario Placating Tony Conti's Heart Storm (Pt 2) #tonyandalexandra


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #tonyandalexandra

+-----Alexandra Daddario Placating Tony Conti's Heart Storm (Pt 2) 

n a boat (lovesick) on the
Sea of Galilee/romance…
huddled together, by terror
seized due to singleness’s
winds and waves, pernicious,
of other girls’ dating rejection.
But...your beauty divinely
bestowed, your eyes as
blue as the diamonds cherubim
played with in Eden. Your soft
lips like the clouds, velvety
that God walks on. Oh if you
took me to McDonalds, like
you walking on water of my
singleness as dry land just
before dawn. If you smiled at
me there, you calming
my heart’s storm, consoling
me “do not be afraid [of heartbreak]”


------Matthew 14:22-25
Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake.

No comments: