Monday, October 29, 2018

The Calm Storm


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ

+-----The Calm Storm; Jesus' Thoughts As He Walked To His  Disciples Languishing  On The Sea

At times, I hate
the natural order
of things; the pervasive
paradigm of unbelief in
the pliability of matter
peddled: Edenic
schemes of Satan....
I think of Poseidon whirling
his trident, eyes hollowed,
his shell-carriage flanked
by nymphs cleaving
the surface of the ocean
as if wood cut. His sea
horses wailing, full of rage.
Wishing to drive this point
home to my disciples
trembling – if by faith's
power you can walk on
water as dry land -
you can do anything. 

------Matthew 14:22-25
Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake.

No comments: