Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tony Conti and Alexandra Daddario In The (Dating) Land Promised #tonyandalexandra


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Joshua, Moses Apostles, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #tonyandalexandra

+------Tony Conti and Alexandra Daddario In The (Dating) Land Promised 

Alexandra, my heart
is a Chosen People
jejune; once liberated
from the Egypt of dating
rejection’s loathing
by Hopes of finding
a bae: Moses, son of Pharaoh
gone rogue (promising love’s utopia:
Canaan flowing with honey, milk.)
Yet wavering- doubting Romance’s
veracity upon his death– girls’
recent repudiation of my dating
overtures. Alex! Rise up! Save me!
Don’t fear! Your blue eyes Moses’s
disciple leading Levites with the Ark
(of my desire). If you take me to
McDonald’s, the rush of the current
of the Jordan River of my singleness
halted. Abruptly. If you smile at me,
the waters parting; Hebrews walking
on dry land. To The Promised Land, at last.   

------Joshua 1:2
Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them--to the Israelites.

No comments: