Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Taylor Swift's Transformation Of Tony Conti Into A Fisher Of Love #taylordatetony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Peter, Andrew, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #TaylorDateTony

+------Taylor Swift's Transformation Of Tony Conti Into A Fisher Of Love 

And Taylor, I know by now
you know my heart, my soul -
two Hebrew fishermen
with dating-expectation-robes
raggedy, dingy…sandals of hope
of loneliness’s “Roman occupation”
overthrown unraveling at their seams.
Standing apathetic by the Sea of Galilee,
eyes lost in despairing tides, all my
attempts at dating: casting nets
empty from a dinghy in the morn;
at sunset flinging nets empty in
the hull. But babes! Your beaming
smile, the wondrous pitch of your voice
in songs a virgin birth of lovers’ prophecy
heralded much. Coffee with you at
Starbucks a joy-disciple’s invitation,
your stately silhouette on the horizon
approaching. A kiss from your lips
like me trembling at life anew: “Tony
come and follow Me, I will make you
a fisher of love.”

------Matthew 4:18-20
As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” At once they left their nets and followed him.

No comments: