Sunday, December 10, 2017

(Our) Paradise Again


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Gabriel, Mary, Joseph, Luke, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #IamGabriel

+------(Our) Paradise Again; The Angel Gabriel's Thoughts As He Left Mary To Return To Heaven 

And I remember Satan
(and his legions) from Heaven
to earth in a tailspin arms flailing trails
of black smoke, Hades pacing to
and fro in the netherworld hexing
the “despotism” of Zeus…the courtyard
here in disarray. God’s Throne Room
revolt-plundered, lampstands tossed,
candlesticks overturned. The silence
deafening of Michael, Raphael, et al
at first then lingering disconcerting
disharmony of discord, desecration…sin's
pride’s odium pervading a Creation
made for us: pure, peaceful once. But
now there is a chance to make
everything right again, for Paradise’s
restoration (through your womb)...Thank you. 

------Luke 1:38
"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May your word to me be fulfilled." Then the angel left her.

No comments: