Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hope Solo, Dangit Girl I ONLY GOTZ ONE JAR!!! (Help)





MMM, MMMM, MMMMMM! Yall cats KNOW - Hope Solo is the fairest of them ALL! MMMM! Daaaanngg girlie, you cant stop all these soccer balls of affection Im kicking your way GIIIIRRRLLLL!



-----------------/Hope Solo, Help Me Pay My Steep Debt, Baby (Please)! [I only gotz one jar]


Hope, baby
romance was my husband, son of the prophet of sappy devotion
but now...he's dead, bereaved
by my prolonged singleness – his heart failed
but he did properly respect true amour (till the very end)
and now
Angst, that craven, avaricious creditor of jilted,
barren and spurned lost souls is come to take my two sons
ambition, and determination to marry (despite insurmountable odds)
to be bondsmen to pragmatism and morbid statistics
of those who are never smitten, and those who never kiss well
…and if I lose my boys, I will have to forswear marriage forever
(and die a pathetic, paltry, pallid man)
becoming endlessly bitter and baleful
please, lend your beautiful ear to my plight
let my chance of being with you:
once just a pot of oil
become a cascading stream of hope, passion
that necessitates me running from town to town
villager to villager screaming:
"so sexy, so sexy, so pretty, so pretty, so lovely
the World cup and Dancing with the Stars star
is increasingly entertaining the likelihood she will be mine!"
grabbing empty vessels, the capacity of your love for me
of you holding hands with me beneath the full moon
staring in my eyes, my knees so weak
as I say to my sons
when the vessels are full : Bring me yet a vessel
until they say to me: there is not a vessel more
that Hope Solo cant adore you anymore than is possible
and I open my eyes with fingers crossed seeing
the oil stayed, that this relationship is real
and you being my girlfriend is the currency that will allow
my debt to be paid out with pots of promise
my sons free to grow and prosper, and us to have beautiful soccer playing
poetry blogging kids!


[MARRY ME HOPE SOLO, YOU ARE MY SOLO (LONE) HOPE OF EVER FINDING TRUE HAPPINESS, BABY!!! The jesusmetaphor needs you in his life! FO’ LIFE!!!! E-Mail me!!!]





---------2 Kings 4:1-7
Now there cried a certain woman of the wives of the sons of the prophets unto Elisha, saying, Thy servant my husband is dead; and thou knowest that thy servant did fear the LORD: and the creditor is come to take unto him my two sons to be bondmen. And Elisha said unto her, What shall I do for thee? tell me, what hast thou in the house? And she said, Thine handmaid hath not any thing in the house, save a pot of oil. Then he said, Go, borrow thee vessels abroad of all thy neighbours, even empty vessels; borrow not a few. And when thou art come in, thou shalt shut the door upon thee and upon thy sons, and shalt pour out into all those vessels, and thou shalt set aside that which is full. So she went from him, and shut the door upon her and upon her sons, who brought the vessels to her; and she poured out. And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed. Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest.

No comments: