Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kreayshawn, I Need You Baby. Save Me





------Kreayshawn: A Family In Need

Seeking, searching in the searing sun
Sweating through soaked satchels and robes
made of sheep, salivating
I hear echoes of a voice standing out above
the usual malarkey
(of foolish girls who toy with my emotions)

I am
a mother (of romance)
with two twin boys – affection and affirmation
whining

and we have seen mirages on hillsides before
in our dearth and depravity
and bird dung has splattered our faces before
looking up
ambitious
for change, the sun without the clouds
relationships without caveats
love
without irony

[truly digging white girls with mad tats]

my family has to eat, Kreayshawn
our hearts are sick (of being alone – 10 years and counting)
and I swear this forlornness, though in the company of hot babes
feels like a remote place
and, Ive been seeking in earnest for sustenance since 2007
"it's already getting late"
the poverty of my depression yields no gain in the marketplace
of dating to buy anything worthwhile

When you rap, I don't just listen passively:
Gucci Gucci, as you shout out to V-Nasty
your lyrics are food,
to my twins
five loaves of bread (smooches) and two fish (of backrubs)
and only enlarge my desire for satiation
and my physical attraction
so I run and gather 5,000
of my fellow deepest needs, and sit them before you



(listening to your voice like my life depends on your healing
MARRY ME, KREAYSHAWN, YOU CUTIE!!! YOU DA YOU DA BEST!!! ALLOW ME TO BE AN HONORARY MEMBER OF YOUR WHITE GIRL MOB!!!!! @JESUSMETAPHOR!!!

OooHHHH YEEEAAAAHHHH!)


------------Matthew 14:13-21
When Jesus heard what had happened, he withdrew by boat privately to a solitary place. Hearing of this, the crowds followed him on foot from the towns. When Jesus landed and saw a large crowd, he had compassion on them and healed their sick. As evening approached, the disciples came to him and said, "This is a remote place, and it's already getting late. Send the crowds away, so they can go to the villages and buy themselves some food." Jesus replied, "They do not need to go away. You give them something to eat." "We have here only five loaves of bread and two fish," they answered. "Bring them here to me," he said. And he directed the people to sit down on the grass. Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then he gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the people. They all ate and were satisfied, and the disciples picked up twelve basketfuls of broken pieces that were left over. The number of those who ate was about five thousand men, besides women and children.

No comments: