Thursday, April 14, 2011

Teyana Taylor Is My Day of Judgement, Darling of Jehovah’s (Love) Wrath





---------------/ Teyana Taylor Is My Day of Judgement, Darling of Jehovah’s Wrath


Teyana, baby
when I first laid eyes upon you there was the noise of a cry
from the fish gate of my emotional stupor, wailing
my discontentedness mourned from the second quarter
(the most susceptible part)
of my vulnerability because
I knew
you were the one for me
you searched the Jerusalem of my heart with a lamp
and rooted out torpor, the citizens of my emotional detachment
reclining on their lees
because in their melancholy – due to being spurned
accused of harassment, overlooked for another guy –
they ruminated “Teyana will not do good, neither will she
do evil”
but these heralds of ennui, jadedness and
complacency will become a spoil and my set of assumptions
of never being desired, never finding a girl who wants me will be
desolation and the words spoken,
pessimistic murmurs will build houses but not inhabit them
and plant vineyards but shall not drink the wine
of depression I have been so accustomed to consuming
frustrated and angst ridden crying at night
inconsolable grief
because the great day of my love’s awakening is near
it hasteth greatly….it rushes upon me
every time I see your beautiful face and adore your
winsome smile (and see your pics on the internet)
it is here
for my perpetually doleful sentiments toward relationships
it is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress,
a day of wasteness and desolation, a
day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
a day of the trumpet and alarm
warning all my decriers, both within and those who might
speculate that I am undeserving of your attention
those sturdy fortified cities of popular opinion
and paparazzi
that the love we share will bring distress upon men
as they walk confounded
unable to fathom the depth of our loyalty to one another
and the flesh of all those who doubt our staying power
will be as dung
because our kiss will scorch the whole land
devoured by the fire of our chemistry
and your jealousy (for me)
our wedding will make a terrible end for all those
that want to dwell in the land
of my everlasting singleness


(because I found my baby! All you who want me to be alone and forlorn forever will henceforth be judged!!!)

I love you Teyana baby! Hit me up at thejesusmetaphor@yahoo.com or follow me on twitter.com/jesusmetaphor!!!!


---------Zephaniah 1:10-18
And in that day, saith Jehovah, there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and a wailing from the second quarter, and a great crashing from the hills. Wail, ye inhabitants of Maktesh; for all the people of Canaan are undone; all they that were laden with silver are cut off. And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with lamps; and I will punish the men that are settled on their lees, that say in their heart, Jehovah will not do good, neither will he do evil. And their wealth shall become a spoil, and their houses a desolation: yea, they shall build houses, but shall not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but shall not drink the wine thereof. The great day of Jehovah is near, it is near and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of Jehovah; the mighty man crieth there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness, a day of the trumpet and alarm, against the fortified cities, and against the high battlements. And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against Jehovah; and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as dung. Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of Jehovah's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he will make an end, yea, a terrible end, of all them that dwell in the land.

No comments: