Monday, April 20, 2020

I Am Enoch. (Thank You Emma Watson) #emmawatson #tonywantsemma


* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Moses, Enoch, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to Jesus Christ
#tonywantsemma

+------I Am Enoch. (Thank You Emma Watson)

Emma, my heart is a man
generations removed from
innocence, Romance’s Paradisiac
Garden fallen; My love-blunders
startling beasts of an erstwhile Amorous
Six-Days’ Creation; Stepping
atop twigs hollowed, charred
chrysanthemum and black-tipped
peony petals of dating
failure for 365 years. The smoke
of my heart breaking redolent
of flaming swords of Angels
barring admittance to second
chances…lingering in the night,
veiling stars of hope. But babes!
Your eyes are like a Presence,
Divine, alongside me. Walking. 
Your hair like heaven whispering
a sweet summons. Your smile like
choirs of cherubs entrancing
my soul to other realms in dreams.
Your soft lips on mine, like Translation
of my flesh into spirit, pure, forever: Like
disappearing to a world without pain. Not
here. If we held hands, flashbacks of Eden. 

------Genesis 5:21-24
Enoch lived sixty-five years, and begot Methuselah. After he begot Methuselah, Enoch walked with God three hundred years, and had sons and daughters. So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. And Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.

No comments: