Monday, June 10, 2019

Taylor Swift: Tony Conti's Angel Armed #taylordatetony #ts7 #taylorswift #me



* Spirit of Jesus pray for me
* Joshua, Angel of the Lord, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
#taylordatetony #ts7 #taylorswift 

+-----Taylor Swift: Tony Conti's  Angel Armed

Taylor, my soul is
Joshua, his Hebrew peoples
sans Moses (dating hope),
wary. A bull unblemished tracked
by Levites for slaughter, sweating
in crazed full-moon-flight to be free.
My perpetual singleness sturdy,
stubborn- the impregnable
walls of Jericho; Cruel girls’ dating
refusals like red irises of Canaanites
uncultured behind it, gleaming of
unromantic-barbarism. But babes!
Your blue eyes sacred, an angel salvific.
Your smile a man with a sparkling sword
unsheathed (and nimbus) to vanquish.
If you took me to Starbucks, your
assurance of a friendly alliance:
“as Commander of the army of Love
have I now come.” If you kissed me,
my heart’d take off its sandals for coffee.
Our shared joy like Holy Ground. 

------Joshua 5:13-15
And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are You for us or for our adversaries?” So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.” And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped, and said to Him, “What does my Lord say to His servant?” Then the Commander of the Lord’s army said to Joshua, “Take your sandal off your foot, for the place where you stand is holy.” And Joshua did so.

No comments: