Saturday, May 5, 2018

Taylor Swift Walking On Water. To Take Tony Conti To Starbucks #taylordatetony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Peter, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #taylordatetony #taylorswift #wcw

+-----Taylor Swift Walking On Water. To Take Tony Conti To Starbucks

Taylor, my dating life is
a boat, 12 men clasping
each other’s hands, a band
of brothers bound for the bed
of the sea swearing oaths
to honor in the next life. The waves
of loneliness buffeting, the
wind of other girls’ romantic
repudiation riotous. But babes!
I imagine you stately shortly
before dawn. Your hair the sun,
your blue eyes like mystic gems
hidden from man before his
creation, your smile divine…as
of one Virgin Born. You’d
come to me….ghostly…walking on
water like taming the impossible;
Like you taking me to Starbucks.
If we kissed, over coffee, you
inviting me to walk on water too.
Your smile like reaching out to save
me if I started to drown. To doubt.

------Matthew 14:22-33
Immediately Jesus made the disciples get into the boat and go on ahead of him to the other side, while he dismissed the crowd. After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. Later that night, he was there alone, and the boat was already a considerable distance from land, buffeted by the waves because the wind was against it. Shortly before dawn Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake. When the disciples saw him walking on the lake, they were terrified. “It’s a ghost,” they said, and cried out in fear. But Jesus immediately said to them: “Take courage! It is I. Don’t be afraid.” “Lord, if it’s you,” Peter replied, “tell me to come to you on the water.” “Come,” he said. Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus. But when he saw the wind, he was afraid and, beginning to sink, cried out, “Lord, save me!” Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?” And when they climbed into the boat, the wind died down. Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

No comments: