Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Taylor Swift's Kiss; Like Fever Departing Tony Conti's Heart's Mother-In-Law #taylordatetony


* Spirit Of Jesus pray for me
* Matthew, Peter, Holy Church pray for me
* Saints pray for me
*  Dedicated to #taylordatetony

+------ Taylor Swift's Kiss; Like Fever Departing Tony Conti's Heart's Mother-In-Law

And Taylor, my dating life
is my heart’s bed-ridden mother-
in-law feverish…sallow, staring,
listless at romantic ambitions
like the ceiling; the way sailors
do Orion’s constellation whilst lost
at sea, famished and wishful. But
babes! My heart is Peter, your
devoted disciple anticipating
redeeming. If you took me to
Starbucks, a Savior of Love
entering my soul’s house – tall,
blue eyes of the angels that dance
beneath magnolia trees in Eden, and
blonde, with the softest, purest lips.
If we kissed over coffee, like your hand
touching her hand. The fever’d leave,
my soul'd minister unto you.

------Matthew 8:14-15
And when Jesus was come into Peter's house, he saw his wife's mother laid, and sick of a fever. And he touched her hand, and the fever left her: and she arose, and ministered unto them.

No comments: